Staying longer – needing help with Visa?

Naturally we encourage long stays, now that you have likely travelled to a faraway place. Get to know the local ways. But many will need a Visa extension if they want to stay more than three months…

Although anyone can sort out their own Visa extensions — many if not most nationalities automatically receive a 3 month tourist Visa upon entry, which can no longer be extended by leaving the country, for example going to Peru or Colombia for a few days, and coming back; you are only allowed 180 days per year, counting from the day you first entered, without a proper extension — it can be useful to get help.

Continue reading